Friday 27 July 2012

Mommy & Daddy, feat. Gavin

I recently discovered two things.

The first, and least important, is that Victoria Park in Charlottetown is like a little piece of heaven in an already charming little East Coast city.  I feel like I've been hiding under a rock - how did I not know the truth about this beautiful park!?  I suppose because I'm a country girl with room to roam, and originally hail from Summerside.  I'll definitely be taking the girls back for an adventure soon.

The second and most important thing I discovered is that I have a beautiful little cousin.  Sweet little Gavin is already six months old and we've only just met.  He is a handsome little sweetheart with dark lashes, perfect porcelain skin and a smile that can light up your life.  Pair this sweet babe with a mommy and daddy that are over-the-moon, bitten and smitten, and you can't help but get a photo shoot filled with love and happiness.  Pleased to meet you Gavin - I'll be back for my cuddles soon.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Krista & Dean!! Love them all!!

    Christa Cook

    ReplyDelete