Friday 25 May 2012

Adam Loves Marla: An Urban Engagement

I first met Adam and Marla at a photo booth promo day at the Once Upon A Wedding grand opening in Kensington during the winter. Right away I liked these two old souls.  Their simple, peaceful nature complimented by a fun outlook on life made them feel like friendly neighbours I had known all my life.  Needless to say I was thrilled to find out I would be doing their engagement photos.  

We met as sunshine was breaking up a rainy sky and strolled the quaint streets of downtown Charlottetown, finding some interesting nooks and crannies - and a small piece of urban heaven at the top of an old spiral staircase.  Eventually we made our way off the street for some fun, interesting shots indoors.  

Not only am I pleased to share this downtown engagement session with you (which I think captures a sweet taste of maritime folk wrapped in small-city urban aplomb) - I'm also very excited to put this endearing couple, and their real-deal love, on display for all to see.  

Adam and Marla - Congrats!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVVEEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you did a stunning job of capturing this love story. I can't wait to see what you did with our wedding photos.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete